Please read the following General Terms and conditions very carefully as they affect your use of the Website and your rights.
Your use of the Website is subject to these terms and conditions.
Consumer” shall have the meaning ascribed in section 12 of the Unfair contract Terms Act 1977.
“Web site” “Website” or “Site” means thegolimited.co website operated by us, including all subsidiary pages.
“we” or “us” or “ourselves” refers to E-crunch Limited, a company registered in England and Wales under company number 06014477 with its business address at Telecom House, 125-135 Preston Road, Brighton BN1 6AF.
2. Use of the Website
- 2.1 Whilst we take all reasonable care to ensure that the information contained on the Website is accurate and up to date, we make no representations, warranties or undertakings about any of the information content or materials provided on the Website (including, without limitation, any as to quality, accuracy, completeness or reliability).
- 2.2 All material on the Website is provided for information purposes only and does not constitute legal, accounting or other professional advice, and it must therefore not be relied upon as such. You should arrange your own advice from a qualified party before acting in reliance on any of the information, or purchasing any of the products or services, available on or from the Website.
- 2.3 We may withdraw or suspend your right to access or use the Website at any time, without prior notice and without providing any reason.
- 2.4 All orders that you place through this Website are deemed to be an offer by you to purchase the products or services that we supply subject to these Terms and Conditions and are subject to acceptance of the order by ourselves. We may chose not to accept any order without providing a reason.
- 2.5 You are strongly advised to seek independent advice before you purchase a company from us.
3. Updates and Changes
- 3.3 The Website is being updated and improved on an ongoing basis. We reserve the right to change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the Website or any part of it without notice and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal.
- 3.4 Changes to these Terms and Conditions may be made at any time and your use of the Website, or the purchase of products or services, are subject to any such changes. You agree to check to see if any changes have been made to the General or the relevant Specific terms each time you visit the Website or purchase products or services from it.
4. Exclusion of liability
- 4.1 The Website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We make no representation or warranty of any kind, including but not limited to the implied warranties of fitness for a particular purpose or the accuracy of its content.
- 4.2 Any and all liability to you that may arise from your access to and use of the Website, whether due to negligence, breach of duty or otherwise, is excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- 4.3 No warranty is given that the functionality of the Website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the Web Site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
- 4.4 We are not responsible for the content of other Websites that link to the Website, nor are we responsible for the content of any Website to which links are provided from the Website. Links to other sites are provided purely for your convenience and do not imply that we approve of those sites.
- 4.5 Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed so as to exclude or limit the liability of ourselves for death or personal injury as a result of our negligence or that of our employees or agents.
- 4.6 You are solely responsible for ensuring that the data you provide to us is complete, accurate and up-to-date. You shall indemnify and hold us harmless for any loss we may suffer in relation to the provision of incomplete, inaccurate or out-of-date information.
5. Intellectual Property
- 5.1 The copyright in all materials on the Website, including their design, layout, text, graphics, photographs and the source code and software belong to their respective owners. Trade marks (whether registered or not) company names and the like are the property of their respective owners.
- 5.2 You are licensed to view and temporarily store Website pages and their content in your browser’s temporary cache, and also to print out for reference a single copy for non-commercial purposes and off-line review. You may not sell or re-sell anything available from the Website, save to the extent expressly permitted pursuant to any product or service purchased by you from the Web Site where such permission is either expressly given or is a necessary attribute of the product or service concerned.
6. Data Protection
- 6.1 We will not sell or make you data available to any third party without your prior consent, except for the limited purposes detailed in clause 6.2.
- 6.2 Your data may be passed to other companies, partnerships or organisations in the same or associated management or control as ourselves for marketing purposes or to provide you with new product information that we think may be of interest to you. You agree that we or our associates may communicate with you by telephone, email, fax, or by post to advise you of new products or services that we or our associates may offer.
- 6.3 You may amend any information provided to us as part of registration on the Website at any time.
7. Force Majeure
- 7.1 In connection with the supply of any goods or services ordered by you through the Website, We shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform any of our obligations if the delay or failure results from events or circumstances outside our reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, strikes, lock outs, accidents, war, fire or failure of any communications, telecommunications or computer system, and we shall be entitled to a reasonable extension of our obligations to you (to the extent we owe any such obligations) should a force Majeure event occur.
- 7.2 If a Force Majeure event to which this clause applies shall occur, we agree to notify you as soon as practicable. If the Force Majeure event continues for more than 14 days, either party shall have the right to cancel the agreement and where services have been paid for in advance but have not been rendered, you will be entitled to a refund from the date of cancellation for all such services.
- 8.1 If any provision of these terms and conditions is held to be unlawful, invalid or unenforceable, that provision shall be deemed severed and the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be affected.
- 8.2 No person who is not a direct party to any agreement covered by these Terms and Conditions shall have any right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of the Agreement.
- 8.3 Where you are a consumer, you have the right to cancel and contract for the provision of goods or services, by notice in writing, at any time before seven working days have passed from the day after the contract was made. If, however, we have started to perform our side of the contract before you exercise your right to cancel, then the right to cancel is lost.
- 8.4 E-Crunch Limited is eligible for referral fees from certain partners where lead information generates new business for those partners.
- 8.6 Any notice required or permitted to be given under these Terms and Conditions shall be in writing and shall either be delivered personally or sent by recognised courier service or by pre-paid registered mail or by facsimile (fax) transmission to the usual business address of the other party.
- 8.7 A notice given hereunder shall be deemed to have been received by the Party as follows (i) if personally delivered, at the time of delivery; (ii) if delivered by courier, two days after the notice was delivered to the courier; (iii) if sent by pre-paid registered mail, four days after the envelope containing the notice was delivered into the custody of the postal authorities; (iv) if sent by facsimile transmission, at the time of transmission, provided always that a confirmation copy is sent by pre-paid registered mail to the relevant Party within 24 hours after transmission; unless such date of deemed receipt is not a business day, in which case the date of deemed receipt shall be the next succeeding business day. In this Article “business day” shall mean any day (other than a Saturday or Sunday) on which banks in the territory in which the Party on whom notice is being served is situated are generally open for business. In proving such service, it shall be sufficient to prove that delivery was made to the Party or to the courier, or that the envelope containing the notice was properly addressed and delivered into the custody of the postal authorities as prepaid registered mail or that the facsimile transmission was properly addressed, transmitted and received as the case may be.
9. Governing law and Jurisdiction
- 9.1 Your use of the Website and the purchase of any products or services from it are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
- 9.2 The English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute or difference whatsoever arising out of or in connection with your use of the Website or the purchase of any goods or services from it.
10. Bulk Registration of Company Names
- 10.1 GoLimited is designed as a single-use service for the benefit of freelancers, contractors and small businesses
- 10.2 We reserve the right to withdraw our services, by any means necessary, from any party using GoLimited to bulk-register company names to be sold on at a later date
- 10.3 We reserve the right to withdraw our service, by any means necessary, from any party
using GoLimited to outsource their company formations (e.g. accountants, other company formation agents)